Smart Card SDK that everyone could use!
Same as a basic SmartCardSDK but with extra ID functionality. Uses Java-40, 40k contact Java cards Made by NXP, Germany.
Stores and validates picture in the card, PIN and fingerprint in the card. Ideal for ID applications like university ID, company ID, driver's license, access ID ... and more.
No knowledge of coding required! SDK works on any Windows PC, laptop or tablet. Everybody can use it utilizing a simple setup screen where fields of data can be turned on or off. Data field labels can be edited at will.
Kit is also perfect for programmers who are not familiar with smart card programming. SmartCardSDK it that case can be used as a module added to existing software or software could be built on top of that. Scrypt to third party software provided.
- USB memory stick with software
- Contact Java smart cards, white, blank x 10
- Fingerprint + contact smart card reader, USB x 1
System is packed with features and it’s simplicity of usage is the biggest benefit. Out of the box:
- 26 fields of data ranging from 4 to 30 characters each
- 2 free text fields with 200 characters capacity
- 20 character labels
- Dedicated fields like PIN, picture, fingerprint
- ID card application features with picture and biometric validation built-in
- 2 balance fields for financial applications
- Rewards points field
- Memory status feature suggesting suitable card
- Windows and Android (coming out soon)versions
- Works with tablets and smart phones
- Selection of various readers for stationery and mobile applications
- Create and control own encryption keys
- Brand software with your own name and logo
- Supports the creation of an unlimited number of software titles
- Supports an unlimited number of installations
- Supports an unlimited number of cards
- Supports specific NXP and Infineon smart cards
- Direct connection to optional Cloud base DB for Cloud operations
Beware, no returns or exchanges on this item.
Before you order: This SDK enables the creation of the new, custom smart cards and smart cards systems. Not a copy of existing third party cards or tapping into existing smart card schemes.