For programmers who want to learn JAVA smart chip cards and get the tools to program them! JAVA is the most common OS found in ISO7816 smart cards. JAVA is a very powerful OS created and maintained by SUN Microsystems and taken over by Oracle in 2010.
CD or USB stick contains the latest Oracle JAVA development tools.
Using this kit programmer is able to access Java smart cards and completely program them. In hands of right developer, practical smart card applications are a reality. This kit is all one needs to start and complete all aspects of a successful chip card project.
SDK kit provides valuable latest software tools and brand name cards and readers. Everything a programmer needs to start programming JAVA smart cards. ID, student ID, driver’s license, banking, payment solutions, computer log-in, memberships, health … any application becomes possible with the power of JAVA. The kit includes readers + 20 cards in various models, subject to availability:
- CD or USB stick with JAVA development and programming tools x 1
- 3121 HID OmniKey contact smart card reader x 1
- 5421 HID OmniKey contactless/contact smart card reader x 1
- J2A040 NXP JAVA smart card, 40k, contact x 10
- J3A040 NXP JAVA smart card, dual interface or DESfire cards, subject to availability x 2
- J2A080 NXP JAVA smart card, 80k, contact x 8
Beware, no returns or exchanges on this item.