Add fingerprint + contact smart card reader funcionality to your SmartCardSDK project. High quality, reliable fingerprint reader, 500 dpi optical sensor. Reads and writes any NFC smart cards.
The Hamster Pro Duo CL combines SecuGen’s U20 fingerprint sensor with an NFC / contactless smart card reader. Featuring a sleek, ergonomic design, the Hamster Pro Duo CL is built with the industry’s most rugged and advanced optical sensor using patented and patent-pending fingerprint technology that captures high quality fingerprint images.
The Hamster Pro Duo CL is suitable for any contactless smart card application such as physical access control, personal identity verification, and national ID programs where dual factor authentication is needed for higher security without sacrificing convenience.
- Fake Finger Rejection – advanced technology that rejects spoofed fingerprints
- CCID compliant smart card reader with built-in antenna for NFC tag access, USB firmware upgradability, and SAM (Secure Access Module) slot for high level of security in contactless applications
- Rugged, high-performance, maintenance-free optical sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
- Fast recognition and high quality imaging of difficult fingerprints (dry, wet, scarred) in challenging environments
- Fast and accurate verification
- Readily accessible for any finger
- Auto-On™ – automatic finger detection technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Smart Capture™ – self-adjusting scanning technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Device Recognition™ – device authentication technology (when used with apps built with SecuGen SDKs)
- Fingerprint template encryption (when using SecuGen Proprietary template format)
- Latent print rejection (does not accept prior fingerprints left behind on sensor)
- Sleek and ergonomic
- Integrated finger guide
- USB bus-powered, no additional power supply required