- NFC (contactless) cards, based on NXP DESFire NFC cards or M.O.S.T. Infineon NFC cards
- Contact cards, based on NXP Java or Infineon M.O.S.T. cards
- DI - Dual Interface cards, contact/NFC, based on NXP Java cards
There are 4 kits that will likely satisfy almost every idea for a practical smart card system:
- SmartCardSDK-NFC, smart card kit supplied with NFC reader and cards
- SmartCardSDK-C, smart card kit supplied with contact reader and cards
- SmartCardSDK-ID-NFC, smart card kit with ID functionality supplied with NFC/fingerprint reader and cards
- SmartCardSDK-ID-C, smart card kit with ID functionality supplied with contact/fingerprint reader and cards
Software is basic or enhanced with ID (fingerprint and picture). The difference is only in hardware supplied with SDK. Add more readers and cards at any time. We have great support in a variety of hardware at low cost all listed on THIS page.
Learn more about SDK at the original manufacturer's site HERE!
Watch MOVIE HERE
FREE print card utility, $99.00 value for a limited time!